1. About this Notice
This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides information on how MEDIGLOW NG collect and process your personal data anytime you visit our website or use our app.
2. The Data We Collect About You
We collect your personal data to provide and continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you for marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
MEDIGLOW NG make use of Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
- Information you provide to us:
We receive and store the information you provide to us safely including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile app:
We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of MEDIGLOW NG including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources:
We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
3. Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. It allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website and app, which helps us to provide you with a better browsing experience.
- To recognize & count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your basket e.t.c
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our website.
Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer/vendor
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, app, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
5. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- Sale of products and services:
In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our website from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers:
We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Such as fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business transfers:
We might sell/buy or partner with other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse:
We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
Anytime we share your personal data with third parties we:
- only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for selfish reasons..
- International Transfers
If need be to transfer your personal data to locations in another country and its permissible pursuant to applicable laws in your location. There are inherent risks in such transfers.
In the event of international transfers of your personal data, we shall put in place measures necessary to protect your data, and we shall continue to respect your legal rights pursuant to the terms of this Privacy and Cookie Notice and applicable laws in your location.
7. Data Security
Appropriate security measures has been put in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and we’ll notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Kindly keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
9. Further Details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org